IT Support Engineer - Stockholm (6 Month Contract)
Montash have been engaged by a global telecommunications company to secure an IT Support Engineer.
Responsibilities for this IT Support Engineer are:
- User desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support, helps resolving problematic events
- Desktop/laptop provision, prepare corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before distribute to end users
- IT infrastructure construction and maintenance, including IT server room, structure cabling system, video conference system
- Service provider quotation, biding, negotiation and supervising the engineering work provided by service provider.
Knowledge & Skills for this IT Support Engineer are:
- Windows server systems, such as AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, Web server, SQL server etc
- IT infrastructure items, such as server room facilities, structure cabling system, UPS, door access control/CCTV, air conditioning etc
- Laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting and maintenance
- LAN technologies, knows building-level LAN architecture. Proficient in common LAN protocols and configurations
- Major in computer or information related technologies
Technologies: AD (Active Directory) / DNS / DHCP / Web Server / SQL / TCP/ IP technologies / LAN