Support Engineer; 2nd Line - Dusseldorf, Germany - €50,000-€55,000
I am currently working with a Global Consultancy that is experiencing tremendous growth across their Infrastructure Practice.
By joining my client, you can turn your innovative ideas into world class solutions for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With global reach and deep technical experience, my client is big enough to keep you working with household names, but small enough for you to stand out and advance. Choose a career with my client and enjoy an environment where being challenged and rewarded is a part of daily life.
It is essential that candidates are Fluent in German (If not Native, B1 or C1 certificate minimum) and English.
- Previous experience providing IT support
- Experienced in Active Directory user administration, OS imaging processes, ticketing, SW installation and imaging tools, automated help desk systems, troubleshooting in the Windows desktop environment (networking, OS, Microsoft Office suite, PC hardware, printers), network and local printer installation
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Windows Security (Share and NTFS permissions).
- Basic knowledge of Servers, Switches, Routers, and Data Center related HW
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Provide Level 2 technical assistance and support, and resolve problems related to the use of computer hardware and software for end users.
- Analyze, resolve, respond to, and document end user inquiries
- Install desktop/Laptop software using approved tools
- Troubleshoot operating system
- Troubleshoot connection issues with LAN/WAN
- Update tickets with accurate and timely records of work performed, and resolution detail
- Maintain and contribute to a knowledge base
- Coordinate hardware warranty repair
- Escalate to 3rd party vendors when necessary
- Responsible for raising and coordinating problem management issues
- Perform additional tasks (end user/infra related) when required
- Participate in projects
- Strong understanding and skills in SLA, KPI Management
- Fluent in German (If not Native , C1 certificate must ) and English.
If this IT Support Engineer role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.
IT Support Engineer; - Dusseldorf, Germany - €50,000-€55,000