An exciting opportunity had come up for Montash to source an IT Support Manager for a large financial services client based in London and Johannesburg. Travel to Johannesburg will be roughly around every 3 to 4 weeks for 2weeks to 1 month at a time.
It will be your responsibility to lead a technical production support team within the Corporate and Investment Banking, IT Function and Operations Technology division.
Essentially this team support all operation systems between front end channels and core banking applications. You will be accountable for the day to day leadership of support teams.
You will be leading the team in providing support to the relevant line systems and ensuring that incidents are responded to quickly.
- 5 years experience in a similar role in financial services or a large corporate environment.
- At least 5 years managing a team of 5 or more people in an operational, corporate IT Environment.
- System support experience in a large IT Environment
- Experience in Risk within a financial services environment
- Any experience in Swift Payments/Clearing
- Technical environment: Unix/Java Service Orientated Architecture platform that provides integration over multiple transport protocols and file formats to meet customer and backend system integration requirements.
- Flexibility to work in 2 different locations