IT System Administrator - Up to €55,000 + Benefits
Location: Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg
Salary: €50,000 - €55,000 + Benefits
Requirements: Fluent in German (at least C1 Level) and good English
I am working with a Global Consultancy that is experiencing tremendous growth across the DACH Region and Europe.
My client's portfolio compromises of large enterprises & DAX clients but they are small enough for you to make an impact.
Candidates will have both excellent technical credentials and a friendly consultative approach to solving complex IT challenges and build lasting relationships. In this function, you take responsibility for the provision of desktop PCs as well as laptop computers and ensure installation, configuration, troubleshooting and troubleshooting.
- Takeover of the 2nd level support
- Installation of the new desktop PCs as well as notebooks
- Correction of corresponding faults as well as connection problems in the LAN / WAN area
- Maintenance and repair of the used hardware products
- Coordination and processing of incoming errors and documentation
- Close exchange with third-party providers to solve problems
- Support for new IT projects and KPI management
- Training in the IT environment as well as professional experience as a system administrator are mandatory
- Very good knowledge of current hardware products, MS-Office and Microsoft Windows
- In the network environment, you have been able to gather appropriate professional experience and you are able to correct self-defect errors
- Safety standards as well as solution approaches in the WAN environment are known to you and you can use them in a targeted manner
- Through your communicative and customer-oriented approach, you're able to quickly establish contacts and act as a competent contact person
- Certifications in the Microsoft environment are desirable (MCSA or MTA or MCSE, MCSD), an ITIL certification would be an advantage