IT technical Support Analyst
£20,000 - £30,000
Montash are currently retained by a FSTE 250 UK bank who are looking for an IT Technical Support Analyst. This new exciting opportunity is open to an enthusiastic and energetic individual with a passion for helping others.
Role and responsibilities:
- Ensure all IT service requests are responded to and resolved within the agreed SLA including resolution of escalated support Issues.
- Ensure all IT service requests are logged and processed in line with the IT operating procedures.
- Process IT service requests for user account administration within the agreed SLA.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly checks inline IT operating procedures. Raising faults where issues are identified.
- Process all equipment and consumable deliveries to the department ensuring that the IT asset register is kept up to date and
- Equipment is stored correctly.
- Ensure all IT stock levels are maintained and make recommendations for procurement requirements.
- Installation and movement of IT equipment
- Experience Working with an IT Helpdesk with SLAs for IT service delivery to an organisation with over 500 users
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory
- Working within an ITIL framework
- Experience of providing IT support to remote workers via phone and remotely
- User account management with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Building, deploying and the support of desktop computer and applications including Windows 7, 8 and Office 2010
- Experience of working with SCCM
- Experience of working with BES
- Administration of Cisco Call Manager phones, phone profiles and end users
- Administration of Good for Enterprise
- Installation and support of Macintosh computers and applications
- Visual Basic script and power shell script creation
If this opportunity is of interest to you or if you have any questions about the role please contact Ellie White on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0207 014 0230.