Senior Manager IT Trade Strategy
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise with a revenue of $40.23 billion last year. They are going through a Global Digital Transformation and as such it is an interesting time to join the company.
To support their continued success we are seeking a world-class Senior Manager IT Trade Strategy to join their team in London.
This will be a Greenfield project where you will be responsible for establishing and driving the Global IT Trade Strategy as-well as creating a 3-5 year roadmap with a focus on the upgrade of new capabilities and global programs.
Due to the complexity of this role we are looking for someone with extensive experience in Consumer Packed Goods (CPG) in a global environment and be comfortable with large budgets ($1-$3 million).
- Manage a team of 4 professionals (Application Managers, SMEs and Integration Architect)
- Works with marketing & global counterparts to develop strategic category platforms to achieve In-Store Excellence
- Drive down the portfolio complexity and total cost ownership globally and regional.
- Develops trade strategies (objectives) for each category &/or assigned brand ensuring successful new product launches, pricing initiatives and national promotions, which help achieve sales and profit targets.
- Serves as the "category expert" for the sales organization on specific categories ensuring opportunities and insights are communicated at all levels within the sales organization.
- Leads the development of the trade story for all new item launches and global promotions. Trade story includes category analytics & consumer insights. A strong link between Category Development, Market Research, Brand teams, and Sales to achieve this.
- Work together with Project Coordinators to develop trade materials including comprehensive selling materials and communication that support the achievement of each core category objective and strategy
- Participate in special projects related to customer specific programs.
- Develops, Leads and retains assigned direct report (s).
- Coach direct report when developing strategic category platforms and trade strategies for each category.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field. MBA is an asset.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in sales in CPG Company; preferably including experience in a customer marketing or product marketing function, with 1-2 years proven success managing direct reports.
- Direct experience in customer interaction, such as sales or sales management, is essential.
Managing Vision & Purpose, Building Effective Teams, Organizational Agility, Innovation Management, Conflict Management, Technical / Functional Design, Enterprise Architecture, Portfolio Management, Process Design, Information Analysis & Insight Generation, Stakeholder Relationship Management