Montash have been engaged by a Defence Client to source an ITIL SME to be responsible for the Service Design, Engineering and integration of their service operation management solution.
You will be required to be responsible for the definition between the ITSM/ITOM and supporting services ensuring that there are no Service, Functional and Integration gaps.
This role will required strong collaboration with Design Leads, Programme Architects and Third Party Suppliers
You will be responsible for ensuring the overall quality of the solutions, focusing on Service, and ensuring that key elements (Service operation Management Catalogue, services, Capacity, Abilability, Security and Assurance) are managed.
You will be responsible for bringing the solution together and integrating the solution. Part of the role also involves ensuring that the full set of operational roles and tasks are identified, training is planned and releases are coordinated and managed.
- The role requires proven track record in Service Management Solutioning; covering, Requirements gathering and management
- Solution Architecture (overarching Service Design) providing end to end technical and service solutions. Ability to decompose requirements into functional capabilities (monitoring, configuration management, etc.) and manage as discrete entities. Ability to produce High Level Design and guide teams in producing Low Level Design and Build artefacts. Ability to integrate functional capabilities into an operational Service covering training, operational procedures and documentation. Ability to Manage and direct testing activities across complex services. Ability to deal with large scale and complex Service Management environments
- Recent expertise in delivering Service Management on virtualised/cloud platform into a multi-suppliers environment.
- Attention to detail ensuring designs complies with requirements and demonstrates traceability through the lifecycle with a strong focus on Service, SLAs and Performance.
- Strong Hands on ITIL experience with detailed process expertise.
- Recent hands on Implementation of Service Management Processes and Tools.
- Must have experience in Service Desk, Service Catalogue, Event & Monitoring, Configuration Management, Orchestration & Automation
- Must have strong Security exposure/expertise integrating SOC and End Point security with Service Management capabilities.
- Must have proven expertise in producing high quality designs and documentation.
- Strong leadership and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Experience leading and directing engineering teams
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple disparate teams
- Vendor management experience
- Skills Nice to have
- Organisation Transformation expertise
- Knowledge of CA Monitoring
- Knowledge of Service Now
- Knowledge of Puppet
- Knowledge of Citrix
You will be required to go through security clearance for this role which can take up to 4 - 6 weeks.