Java Architect / Senior Java Developer
Duration - 6 Months
Start Date - ASAP
Rate - €60 - €80
As a Java Architect (Senior Java Developer), you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Architect (Senior Java Developer) to join an exciting new project working on some of the latest technologies.
Main duties/responsibilities of the Java Architect will include:
- Make appropriate risk / value assessments and propose a range of appropriate solutions.
- Code complex solutions, make changes to existing code to accommodate new requirements.
- Create detailed design, architecture and process artefacts and implement the deployment plan.
- Act as a Functional expert, enabling the technology and the development and testing teams to effectively deliver the solution.
- Maintains a sense of urgency and prioritise to deliver business value and meet project objectives.
- Work many different stakeholders and individuals to deliver high quality and timely solutions.
- Willingness to learn and work with new technologies.
Key Skills and Experience required by the Java Architect for this role
- Minimum 3+ years of industry experience as a Senior Java Developer or Java Architect.
- Must have a proven track record in development and delivery for new business / product implementations within an Investment Bank or consultancy.
- Unix, Shell scripting, SQL, Oracle, Sybase DB
If you consider yourself to be a strong Java Architect / Senior Java Developer and are looking for your next opportunity with a highly regarded then please apply for this role and I will be in touch with further details.