Java Developer Required. A Java Developer is required to join an innovative fintech company in Amsterdam. The Java Developer will join an agile environment that will see you contribute to the understanding of customer behaviour; optimising performance across the business.
The Java Developer will need to have strong knowledge of the Java application development using Spring. Experience with testing frameworks such as Cucumber, as well as knowledge of other programming languages such as NodeJS and Scala is also a major plus. The Java Developer will also have experience with Continuous Deployment and using tools like Jenkins.
The Java Developer will be developing a micro-service driven platform, working on automated tests and contributing to the growth of a company. As such, fluency in written and spoken English is essential, as is the ability to work in a cross-functional team with product owners, front-end developers and designers.
The Java Developer will have experience with messaging queues like RabbitMQ/Amazon SQS and be a quick learner - passionate about software development and learning new technologies.
To summarise, you will need:
- Excellent Java experience - using Spring framework
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of other programming languages - NodeJS and Scala
- Experience with Continuous Deployment and Jenkins
- Experience of developing Automated Tests
- Understand testing frameworks - Cucumber
- Understand RabbitMQ/Amazon SQS
If you feel you match the above then please send your CV to email@example.com and I will be in touch.