Duration - 6 Months
Start Date - ASAP
Rate - €60 - €80
As a Java Developer, you will be a key player in the consulting team within a pharmaceutical company.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join an exciting new project working on some of the latest technologies.
Main duties/responsibilities of the Java Developer will include:
- Make appropriate risk / value assessments and propose a range of appropriate solutions.
- Code complex solutions, make changes to existing code to accommodate new requirements.
- Create detailed design, architecture and process artefacts and implement the deployment plan.
- Act as a Functional expert, enabling the technology and the development and testing teams to effectively deliver the solution.
- Maintains a sense of urgency and prioritise to deliver business value and meet project objectives.
- Work many different stakeholders and individuals to deliver high quality and timely solutions.
- Willingness to learn and work with new technologies.
Key Skills and Experience required by the Java Developer for this role
- Minimum 3+ years of industry experience as a Java Developer.
- Java, Spring, Microservices, Hibernate
If you consider yourself to be a strong Java Developer and are looking for your next opportunity with a highly regarded then please apply for this role and I will be in touch with further details.