Java Developer required. A Java Developer is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading investment bank in London, on an initial five month contract.
The Java Developer is primarily required to work on the integration project's database, Java and Web Applications development, but it might involves maintaining the Client Contribution Java processes and web application tools, working closely with the other developers and business analysts in the team.
The expected development will be focused on a new application to replace existing legacy applications upgrade and migration with new functionalities. The role also requires an agile and test-driven approach to development with small sprints and ability to quickly change task.
- Extensive experience in the Java and web related programming language within Finance and/or Investment Banking
- Strong knowledge of SQL and stored procedure programming with SQL server
- Ability to work with shell scripting in Linux
- Java programming with AngularJS, Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- JUnit testing
- Web Services
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Experience with Eclipse and continuous integration tools (Teamcity, SVN and ANT)
- General Fixed Income, Equity and Commodities products knowledge
- Designing, estimating and proposing solutions to solve integration issues.
- Assistance in functional testing within the team
- Write/Update technical specification and support procedures
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.