Java Developer - Java 8 - ETL / Talend - West Sussex
My client is urgently seeking an experienced Java Developer to join an existing project team working on a global compliance project on an initial 12 month project. The successful Java developer will have a demonstrable background of writing code and unit tests in Java 8, working with API specs and automation ideally long with some ETL tools / Talend experience.
Skills & Experience required:
- Expert Java software development experience - demonstrable background of writing Java code and units test in Java 8, working with API specs and automation
- Have experience of Java frameworks such as Apache Ignite, Apache Parquet, Apache Drill etc
- Previous experience of Agile and Scrum methodologies and environments
- Ideally have knowledge of ETL processes and tools - Talend or Informatica highly favorable
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies and driving their implementation
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide
- Mentoring and driving high standards of development and the output of high quality software.
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
Java Developer - Java 8 - Talend - ETL - West Sussex