Orchestration, Eclipse, Ecore, Model Driven Architecture (MDA) - 12 Month Contract, London, Ireland, China
My client is a globally known Telecommunications Company based in Ireland and are looking for a
Java Developer (Orchestration), who will have responsibilities in:
- Guiding software development of a research project and technology project
- Quick Development and Design on JAVA based server side software to prove the concept of prototypes
- Supporting the implementation of model-driven architecture (MDA), demonstration of designs by model experts and domain experts (JAVA programming).
The Java Developer (Orchestration), must have skills and experiences in:
- Established experience in developing Eclipse Model Framework
- Thorough understanding of the specification, design, documentation, coding, testing
- Demonstrated experience on server side development;
- Demonstrated experience in building prototypes;
- Fluent in multiple programming languages, including JAVA,
- Experience in developing models with Eclipse environment using Ecore, XML, XMI.
This positon is split between London and Dublin, and perhaps a trip to China every 6 months.
Software Developer / Java / Orchestration / EMF / Eclipse / Model Driven Architecture / MDA / Programming / Telecommunications