Java Developer / Technical Architect - Investment Banking - Central London
Montash have been engaged by a leading Investment bank in central London, to secure a Java Developer / Architect to start immediately.
This position sits within the Systems Development team, the role is a technical programming role, focusing on the major developments as part of the re-engineering programme.
Key responsibilities for this Java Developer / Technical Architect:
- Develop, implement and unit test the required solution
- Translate requirements into solutions
- Document solutions for maintenance and support
- Plan/design/perform/support and document integration tests
- Plan/design/perform/support and document system tests
Experience required for this Java Developer / Technical Architect:
- Excellent software design, coding, documentation and analysis skills
- Distributed Systems (Apache Cassandra, Oracle Coherence, Platform Symphony)
- Strong Java knowledge with hands on experience with Spring and REST
- Mathematical knowledge / Number cruncher
Please apply if you would like to find out more about this opportunity.
Key words: Java / Spring and REST / Oracle Coherence / Apache Cassandra / Platform Symphony / Investment Banking / London