Software, Software Development, Senior, Developer, Backend, Back end, Java, Technical, Hands on, Coding, Spring, Scala, Elasticseach, Programming, Coding, Agile
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire their Senior Backend Developer who will be responsible for Coding and Programming of Back end applications such as Java and Spring. The ideal individual will progress from a Java Developer background and have experience in design and programming.
The Senior Java Developer will have responsibility for developing/coding complex Backend functions as well as knowledge in Test Systems. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Extensive Experience in Backend Technologies
- Must have experience in DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- Experience in BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) & TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Vast experience in Java, Spring & Scala
- Hands on ability as a Software Developer
- Delivery experience
- Expertise in Elasticsearch
- Knowledge in Coding and Programming for Back end applications
- Experience as a Technical Developer
- Coding ability in Java is essential
- Knowledge in Manual Testing and Test Automation (JUnit, Selenium, REST-assured)
- Vast skills in programming and coding for Java, Spring & Scala
- Desirable knowledge in Hadoop, MondoDB, Jenkins and Hive
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Senior Backend Developers. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within London.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.