Position: Freelance Senior Java Developer
Location: Frankfurt (option of working 1 day remotely is available)
Duration: 6 months initially - with a possibility to extend
I am working with a Global Financial Services Company based in Frankfurt that is seeking an experienced Java Developer.
You will be working as part of an Agile Team in a Greenfield Implementation of Microservices to their backend systems. We are looking for a gifted developer that has extensive experience in TDD, BDD and clean code that has worked in an enterprise environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team that is changing the way that the company operates. Experience in Financial Services or Payments industry would be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrates expert understanding of the J2EE application development processes.
- Development experience with cloud services providers, AWS preferred, utilizing EC2, ECS, S3, and Kinesis.
- Background in leveraging Jenkins, and Docker or OpenShift or Kubernetes in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC)
- Experience with API Gateways, Apache Camel, Swagger API, Zookeeper, and Kafka.
- Experience with messaging products like RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Experience in AWS Lambda, Serverless, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis
- Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockito
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices
- Agile project experience a must
- Experience working on large scale software projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with DevOps practices and CICD model of development
Please contact me to apply or for further information - RyanW@montash.com or +44 02070140231