Exciting opportunity has arisen for a full stack developer (stronger experience with frontend is a must); to join a Global E-commerce Enterprise. This enterprise is undergoing a large transformation; where they are investing heavily in IT. Last year they had a revenue of $17.3 billion and this year they are looking to increase that.
My client is looking for an experienced Software Developer to contribute to and support the development of Global Projects. You will be part of a cross-functional team; that works in a agile method.
You will work closely with the Business, testers, Product Teams to support partners.
- Own the end-to-end implementation of new features, including architecture, integration, and applicable unit tests
- Work with the QA team to support their needs for testing the second-screen components and their role in the scrum process
- Add new features to existing components and fix any bugs or shortcomings that may be reported by partners, community or internal teams
- Work directly with partners to help expedite integration into their applications both onsite and remotely, as needed
- At least 2 years of experience with node.js and or scala
- Demonstrated background in Object-Oriented design/development and systems architecture
- Experience with unit testing frameworks like Mocha or Jasmine
- Experience with git, github, jira, jenkins
- Must be familiar with and comfortable working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, global enterprise
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.