Junior IT Business Analyst - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Looking for a Junior IT Business Analyst to work with a Presegious Global Manufacturing Organisation based in the West Midlands with a niche contract duration of 12 months!
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic organisation, help them to design facilitate and deliver end to end business processes, lead working groups and support planning functions! If you have strong IT knowledge and great stakeholder management skills apply, now!
- Prepare project plans to meet the business and IT plans, with support from the PMO and project leads
- You will be working with project stakeholders and dependent business resource to ensure efferctive project deliverable results
- Delivering projects on time and within budget
- You will be designing, facilitating and deliver end to end bsuiness processes, lead working groups and support planning functions.
- Act as the IT SME in some business areas
- Manage business new requirement and change requests
- Business analysis on the IT element of business projects and to ensure effective integration with all of the downstream business process.
- At least 3 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong understanding of a manufacturing business and processes.
- Must have some experience and understanding in database and system designs.
- working knowledge of Prince2 and agile methadologies
- Confident with strong stakeholder management skills - able to liase with senior members of the business.
IT SME / Business Analyst / Agile / Prince 2 / database / system design / BA / Junior Business Analyst / IT business Analyst / IT / Information technology