Junior .NET Developer - Romford / Home based- Up to £47,000
Our client is a FTSE 250 enterprise with a revenue of £3.6billion that is going through a large transformation and as such is an exciting time to join the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Developer to join an expanding Financial Services company which will offer long term progression.
This role will require you to be based in Romford 3 days per week and home based for 2 days.
The Junior Software Developer will join an existing agile development team building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack.
- MVC, EF, WEB API, Linq, WCF
- 1-3 years working experience on .NET stack
- Excellent communication skills
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies
- Test system amendments / enhancements made by self and others
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Adhering to high-quality development principles and Secured Software Development Life Cycle (sSDLC) standards while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Providing first and second level support to business users.
- Complete user support requests (includes liaising with users)
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications and third-party services
- Adhering to Secured Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards
If this Junior .NET Developer role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.
Junior .NET Developer - Romford / Home based - Up to £47,000