Project Manager: BI, Data Warehousing - Cambridge - £50,000 - £65,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team based in Cambridge. The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of business and transformation projects/programmes and ensuring solutions solve key business needs.
The Project Manager must have hands-on BI technical delivery experience, ideally Hyperion application or BI (ETL, Datawarehousing, analytical and BI /dashboard tools e.g. Spotfire, SAP OBIEE, SAP BW, Business objects) would be an advantage.
- Project Management experience, ideally in a Pharmaceutical IT environment
- Bluechip or multinational company experience, and experience of working with matrixed organisations
- BI /dashboard tools e.g. Spotfire, SAP OBIEE, SAP BW, Business objects advantageous
- Demonstrated skills interacting with Senior Leaders (upto C-level for senior PMs)
- Programme/Project Management certifications preferred
- Experience of working with onshore and offshore suppliers
- Good communication skills
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- SAP knowledge would also be an advantage
- BI technical delivery experience ideally Hyperion application or BI (ETL, Datawarehousing)
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred. Finance, HR or commercial experience would also be advantageous
- The Project / Programme Manager leads business and transformation projects/programmes, ensures that they align to the vision and business strategy, and that true business value is delivered to the customer as a result.
- The role is accountable for ensuring solutions solve key business needs in an integrated and simple manner, exploiting existing assets where feasible, and minimizing the long term total cost of ownership.
- The role must also ensure that delivery occurs within the approved programme budget and schedule commitments, whilst continuously assessing risk and balancing the need for flexibility with conformance to standard methods and tools.
- Focus areas include stakeholder management across Business, IT, and vendor partners, risk management and delivery of business benefit.
If this role is of interest then please respond with an up to date CV.