Junior Project Manager - £200 - £225 Per Day - West Midlands - 4-5 Month Contract - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large global company to source a Junior Project Manager to join them on an initial 4-5 month contract starting immediately.
You will be responsible to engage business users, understand objectives and communicate throughout senior management. You need to be able to develop meaningful relationships, create an IT vision and conduct research when necessary.
- Strong background in delivery focused projects and proven experience of delivery capabilities.
- Experience of allocating resource where necessary to ensure successful delivery.
- Experience of shaping IT governance, end-to-end governance planning similar to PMO duties.
- An excellent can-do attitude and the desire to learn and understand new experience.
- Strong understanding of product development and lifecycle to be able to assist the projects extensively.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and stakeholder engagement skills.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
KEYWORDS: PROJECT MANAGER / JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER / PMO / PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE / GOVERNANCE / PROJECT DELIVERY / PRODUCT /