Junior Project Manager - £175 - £200 Per Day - West Midlands - 3 Month Contract - IT - ASAP
Montash have been engaged by a large global company to source a Junior Project Manager to join them on an initial 3 month contract starting immediately.
You will be responsible to engage business users, understand objectives and communicate throughout senior management. You need to be able to develop meaningful relationships, create an IT vision and conduct research when necessary.
- Strong experience supporting planning.
- Experience of executing a strategy plan.
- Very competent on Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Extremely organised and methodical.
- Strong background in delivery focused projects and proven experience of delivery capabilities.
- Experience of shaping IT governance, end-to-end governance planning similar to PMO duties.
- An excellent can-do attitude and the desire to learn and understand new experience.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and stakeholder engagement skills.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
KEYWORDS: JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER / MICROSOFT POWERPOINT / MICROSOFT EXCEL / PMO / PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE / GOVERNANCE / PROJECT DELIVERY / PRODUCT / IT / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / UK /