Junior Test Engineer - (Product Research) - Leeuwarden / 12 Month Freelance/Contract
Montash are working with one of the most innovative clients in the world, to secure a Junior Test Engineer to perform and support product testing.
The Role: Junior Test Engineer - (Product Research)
As a Junior Test Engineer - (Product Research) you will have the opportunity to:
- Support colleagues within the business including the Product Researcher for test logic and test execution
- Plan and conduct the test, along with also notifying the Product Researcher in case of changes, issues and complications
- Conduct relevant activities to set-up test protocols, execute tests and report the outcome of the results
- Preserve the test result data base
- Liaise with agencies and third parties on consumer testing measures
Skills and experience required for this a Junior Test Engineer (Product Research):
- 2 years' experience working within the field of Test Engineering or Product Research
- Eagerness for bringing new ideas and ways of working for best in class testing
- Ability to take ownership, work independently and be methodical in your approach
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Excellent planning skills
If you are intrigued in finding our more about this fantastic Junior Test Engineer opportunity within a multinational environment, please apply and I would be happy to elaborate on the position.