Junior UXUI Hybrid Designer
Location: Central London
Type: Contract (3 Months)
Rate: £100 all inclusive.
Start Date: ASAP
This London based client is on the lookout for a driven junior UX/UI designer. Does this sound like you? Do you have an impressive portfolio and proven UX/UI experience? Have you worked in iOS/ Android Designing? This could be the role for you. You will be working in a small team of junior to senior UI and UX designers and developers who work together to produce some amazing work. This role will be fast paced and you must be able to work well under pressure and independently. An outgoing approach to working with people in the team. You will have independence to explore new ideas, so confidence is a must.
- Highly outgoing and determined to achieve.
- A strong portfolio of work illustrating previous designs for websites/apps etc.
- Visual and interactive design skills.
- Ability to work alone to meet tight deadlines.
- Agile and Scrum experience.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.
- Graphic/visual design skills.
- Producing user research, usability testing, A/B testing.
- Fast prototyping.
- Independent UI designing
- Implement strategic decisions within a diverse team.
- Keep ahead of new and upcoming UX/UI trends.
Experience and interests in gaming would be desirable.
Type: Contract (1 Month)
Rate: £100, all inclusive.
If this sounds like the ideal job for you or if you have any further questions, please email me at Afiyaf@montash.com with your CV and any supporting files including portfolios of work.