Montash have been retained by our global retail client in order to secure a Junior Windows Support Engineer in the Netherlands.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing field support of the IT infrastructure and Point of Sale (POS) Application systems within over 700 retail stores worldwide.
- Contributing support of the Nike digital Enablement systems, including working with retail teams to incorporate the systems with a geographic Retail teams.
- Working in a fast-paced environment to increase efficiency within the company, technologies varying from traditional desk infrastructure such as Windows workstations as well retail-specific infrastructure such as payment terminals, mobile devices, ticket printers and kiosks.
In addition to those general role responsibilities, you'll need some specific experience and have some specific accountability, including:
- Experience with PC hardware and Operation Systems (Windows)
- Experience with Apple hardware (Mobile & Mac devices) & Operating Systems (iOS and OSX)
- Experience with digital signage including touchscreens technology will be a plus
- Able to use remote management tools (For example: Bomgar, MobileIron)
- Ability to triage, troubleshoot and fix problems and incidents - using vendor and third-party tools and technical support where required. Includes experience providing desk side and remote support as required via ticketing system
- 1+ years' experience in IT, business or a related field
- Prefer experience in a Retail environment
They are looking to bring someone to the team who
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Is passionate for new and upcoming technologies
- Is able to drive and has their own, as there is field work involved.
English is required. Another language is an advantage, such as French.