Land Seismic Observer - Raw data processing will be responsible for:
* Recording the seismic data.
* Implement and manage deployment of the recording equipment.
* Lay out the field equipment and gather it up.
* Monitor the productivity of the crew
work with the chief observer to record seismic data.
* Maintain the condition of the recording equipment and keep it at a reliable level throughout operations.
* Minimum 5 years experience as an Observer on large geophysical projects (for Chief position)
* Experience in a variety of recording modes.
* Knowledge of Sercel 428 is preferable.
* A strong commitment to providing a high performance in HSE.
* Strong management and delegation abilities (Chief Observer)
* A proven ability and commitment to high quality and efficiency.