Montash are currently searching for an organized and task-driven Project Manager to join a leading client within the land surveying industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To perform topographic surveys, boundary analysis, and control for aerial mapping for oil & gas clients.
- To successfully coordinate and complete project scope, schedule and delivery.
- To maintain strong client working relationships and serve as a client contact for any progress reports.
- To sign and seal plats and field notes.
- To perform QC (Quality Control) checks throughout the projects schedule.
Required Experience - Education and Skills:
- Experience as a registered surveyor, with experience in oil and gas markets.
- Demonstrated experience in project/phase management.
- Great verbal, writing and listening skills.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and/or MicroStation and MS Office.