I am currently looking for a Lead Agile Software Developer to be part of a world class team. My client is currently forming a team of 'Software Developer Ninjas' or 'Software Craftsmen'. This team will change the way that development is done across the UK, DACH & BENELUX Regions. We are seeking for someone that can lead, train and inspire other engineers.
I am looking for a Lead Developer that is passionate about eXtreme Programming, TDD & BDD. You will have extensive exposure to an Agile Methodology (Scrum / KanBan) and be able to work in a cross functional team (which includes product management, product development, and UX working closely)
I am looking for someone that used to making a high impact in complex environments, hence scalability, pair programming, and be able to see the 'bigger picture' is second nature.
- Must be hands on developer and must have leadership experience of running team of developers
- Utilize Agile methodology and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Take care of well written, test driven clean code, with delightful user experiences
- Analyze potential risks and benefits in using specified solutions to address business requirements.
- Review design and functional specification prepared by other team members.
- Collaborate with team and come up with solutions for any identified problem by team.
- Manage code quality for total build effort.
- Support application in production.
- Analyzing and documenting problems, recommending solutions, and initiating corrective action.
- Minimum 5-7 years of application development/architecture experience.
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- Must have working knowledge of commonly used design patterns.
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated high level understanding of installed applications and successful IT project delivery.
- Must be result oriented and self starter
- Project management coursework valued; leadership experiences a plus.
The following technical skills are required:
- Open source web technologies like Apache, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Source Code management techniques/tools for software management. Knowledge of release management.
- Build tools like Jenkis/Maven/Nexus
- Test tools like JUnit, Cucumber and Selenium
- Performance analysis and tuning across system boundaries
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Fluent in English
You will be working for one of the largest companies in the world, where you will have a strong impact on how the business is run. If you are seeking a new challenge...then look no further!!!
You will receive an excellent salary as-well as bonus, stock & other benefits.