HR System Business Analyst (£55K-£60K + Bonus & Benefits)
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise that is going through a large IT Transformation across their HR Systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that will influence the way that the company operates worldwide!
About the role
- The HR System Business Analyst understands business requirements, designs development documentation, configures solutions, ensures thorough unit/integration testing, and meets customer expectations.
- Partners with Solution Architects, SMEs, BRM, and Solution Development teams to develop and implement new solutions that will help optimize processes resulting in efficiencies and cost savings.
- Provides direction and support to ensure process area team members are aligned to production support work efforts that deliver the highest business value and/or reduce IT support burden.
- Collaborates with other IT groups that develop software in support of projects, enhancements, and production support activities.
Bring your passion and expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Management, or a related technical or business field, or foreign degree equivalent;
- Five years of progressive, experience providing technical solutions for ERP business systems, including providing complex Package System configuration and experience with HR module functionality.
- This includes: implementation and configuration experience in ERP HR (PeopleSoft and SAP) and SaaS HR solutions (Workday, SuccessFactors, SABA, Kronos and euHReka)
- Ideally experience with Unified Modelling Language (UML)
Formal Education & Certification
- Undergraduate degree (BA, BBA, BS in Business), equivalent degree or work experience required
Key Skills: Business Analysis, Applications, SAP - ERP - Business Intelligence - Business Relationship Management, Stakeholder Management, IT Strategy.