Montash Associates are working with a Prestigious Global Payments Organisation who is seeking a Global Lead Application Architect to join an established team.
The successful candidate will ensure that the company has a reliable, flexible and scalable application architecture that supports the business strategy & direction.
They will have the ability to identify and address gaps in the current application architecture and the capabilities that can support and deliver the required business and technology change.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Application Architecture, Middleware, Messaging and Oracle
- Experience of working within a Payments or Financial Services environment
- Able to grasp and understand the broad range of financial products within the company
- Deep experience of working within small applications
- Thought leadership around Application Architecture
- Driving maturity in the architecture function
- Track emerging application technologies & standards, pilot, and adopt as appropriate in agreement with the business
- Team management/leadership
- Appreciation of Architectural Frameworks, e.g. Zachman or TOGAF
- Experience of managing multiple 3rd parties and vendors
- Highly experienced at managing CxO and Director level stakeholders. The candidate needs to be able to carry themselves with gravitas in order to earn the immediate trust and buy-in of very senior stakeholders
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
Montash Associates acts as an employment agency/business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Matthew Watts on 0207 014 0230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.