This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Architect to join a Global Manufacturing company. This individual will be accountable for leading the direction and maturity of Enterprise Architecture. This person will be responsible for the ensuring architecture completeness and development of strategies and road maps for current and future state solutions within a fairly green field Architecture state.
- This individual will collaborate with infrastructure and application service owners to define technology roadmaps
- This person will be provide coordination and governance on strategic and tactical projects
- This person will define and implement strategies, principles and standards for Enterprise Architecture
- Strong Stakeholder management experience is required in order to ensure alignment with the businesses direction
- The ability to define standards for Enterprise Architecture is required
- This person will support the business and IT strategic planning and develop, promote and communicate architecture governance processes
- This person will be able to advise technology and business groups on the risks, costs and benefits of Enterprise Solution methods
- This person will ensure that infrastructure elements of technology solutions are designed to meet desired business outcomes.
- This person will be able to communicate Architectural decisions to wider teams affected
- Review IT standards, policies and plans
- This person will have strong leadership and management experience of architects
- This person will have experience of developing and architecture practice
- This person is required to be an excellent communicator
- Be able to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Have a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferred being in Computer Science
- Be a self-motivated and analytical individual
This role will be London based and it will offer a completive salary and an excellent package for the right individual, if this is something of interest, please email me on email@example.com or call 0207 014 0230 for a discrete conversation to discuss this position further.