Lead Business Analyst - 4 months - Oxford - £450-500 a day
Montash have been engaged with a large organisation based in the Oxford to secure a highly-experienced Lead Business Analyst on an initial 4-month contract.
I am seeking a Lead Business Analyst to join the team on a high-profile project to deliver a global publishing management system. This is a senior role which will predominantly focus on executing best practice business analysis methodologies to meet the objectives of the project, and lead a small team of BA's.
The business analyst will need to understand the business domain and its needs, assessing those needs, and identifying potential areas for creating positive outcomes for the business.
Lead Business Analyst key result area's:
- Complete the analysis of business needs and support the planning, design and delivery of the SPS project
- Develop / provide input to project plans, resource plans and the selection / adoption of appropriate delivery methodology
- Lead on / support the development of domain level business architectures and business processes
- Identify and raise risks and issues impacting the execution of strategic / operational / Project plans. Provide mitigating actions as require
- Coach, direct and motivate the BA team to deliver required outcomes.
The Lead Business Analyst will need to have the following skills:
- Experience of different project delivery methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative, waterfall)
- Experience in a global organisation using in-sourced and out-sourced services
- Very good knowledge of the ERP projects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. Strong influencing, leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts and information.
- Experience of the publishing industry is desirable but isn't a must
If you are a Lead business Analyst looking to take on new challenge with a client that are delivery some real results. Please get in touch on 0207 014 0231 or Ashleya@montash.com