Montash are working with a leading UK organisation who are currently going through a greenfield transformation programme. The Lead Business Analyst will be head of a team of Business Analysts working with the full cycle of this exciting project.
Managing a team you will need strong leadership skills to be successful in the role making key decisions on a daily basis. You must have the ability to engage with stakeholders as well as work in a fast paced environment where you must deliver to set requirements agreed with stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this role will be currently working as a Lead Business Analyst having worked and progressed from a Business Analyst with the ability to lead a team. They will ideally be located, willing to re-locate or commute to Reading. A confident individual who can communicate well with stakeholders including project managers and testing teams.
- Experience working in a business analysis role in a Lead or Mentor level role.
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Ability to identify problems and provide solutions
- High level of ITIL awareness.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Be able to demonstrate business awareness
- Work with Project Managers to provide solutions to operational issues
- Agree project requirements with stakeholders
- Produce clear test requirements
- Document business processes, functions and information using company methods and techniques
- Provide solutions for automated and non-automated components of new and changed processes