Montash are looking for a Lead Business Analyst with a strong background in scientific research and development, life sciences or the pharmaceutical industry.
This person will be responsible for leading the Business Analysis area for all R+D IT globally. This person will play a key part in the developing and establishing the global R+D strategy as they move through a period of growth and investment. This person will be working directly with the business, scientists and all senior stakeholders to understand global process and identify new opportunities for IT development. This person will also work closely through the delivery phase of projects to ensure deliverables are kept and will be expected to have multiple years of experience in the R+D area. As there is a lot of change this individual will have to be able to deal high levels of ambiguity. A natural ability to challenge requirements and understand complex needs is vital for this role.
- Extensive Business Analysis Skills
- Extensive R+D, Life Science, Bio-Tech, Pharmaceutical domain experience.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment and familiarity of regulations such as GAMP5, US FDA and UK MRHA Regulations
- Broad experience of similar areas to Integration, BI, Data And Analytics, Collaborative tools, Quality Management
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement skills
This organisation are looking to find the next generation of top talent for this requirement. As a result a base salary of £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits is available for the right candidate.
Keywords: Business Analyst, Lead Business Analyst, Lead BA, Senior Business Analyst, Senior BA, Business Partner, Research and Development, R+D, R&D, Lifesciences, Pharmaceutical, Hampshire, Berkshire, London