Montash have been engaged by an international solutions and managed service provider are seeking an experienced Cloud Architect to join their team. This is both an exciting and challenging profile role that requires a focused, articulate and committed Architect.
· Provide technical leadership for hybrid cloud and converged infrastructure architectures
· Design and build hybrid cloud and converged infrastructure both confidently and appropriately
· Develop and maintain consistent architecture standards and ensure these are met
· Subject matter expert for hybrid cloud, converged infrastructure, cloud management, orchestration and automation tools within the Platform Team
· Develop / Support key operational processes, including change, problem, incident and demand management to ensure Platform meets regulatory and customer requirements.
· Take a key role in key client projects and tasks to ensure successful delivery
· Deliver architecture design tasks to an acceptable quality within agreed timeframes
· Maintain agreed Vendor Cloud and Converged Infrastructure certifications.
· Ability to lead technical discussions.
· Ability to engage at all levels across the business:
· Ability to act as a source of information and advice to architects and pre-sales engineers and as a problem solver and trusted partner to end customers.
· Provide versatile troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the ability to 'think on your feet' and respond to a diverse range of challenges.
Candidate must have extensive, demonstrable experience in most of the following areas:
· Providing Hybrid Cloud / Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture designs and standards in Metro-HA and Beyond Metro DR configurations
· Understanding Cloud Platforms from a service provider perspective.
· Understanding of Cloud and Infrastructure automation and orchestration
· Regulatory frameworks, such as PCI-DSS, and a good understanding of the work required attaining and maintaining these
if this is something that interests you, give me a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org
£650 - £750 per day
over 1 year ago