Lead Customer Success Manager // London // Software House // Highly Attractive Salary + Bonus
My client, a highly reputable software house with a global client base is looking to expand its team through the exciting appointment of a London based Lead Customer Success Manager in a newly created role in the business.
The Lead CSM will have responsibility for managing the Company's existing CSM team of two, whilst driving the successful on-going delivery of software solutions with the ultimate goal of ensuring customer satisfaction. You will be a key point of contact between the organisation and their customers. You will have overall responsibility for all training deliverables of the business' products and solutions and will provide front line services to clients to educate on effective license management, facilitate all training, explain new features and ensure license usage.
Key duties (Include but are not limited to):
* Design a First Class Training and Delivery Program, to ensure buy-in from the Users and guarantee their immediate on-boarding;
* Management of a small team of CSMs to maximize time spent onsite with customers.
* Identify short and long term strategic goals to drive continual improvement within the CSM team
* Design and Provide the Client with all necessary Training tools, such a Quick-Find Books, Quick-Cards, Surveys, webinars, blog to help them adopt faster to the company's products;
* Responsible for a number Key Accounts, responsible for measurable Customer Satisfaction
To be successful, you will need to have experience setting up a CSM Framework and implementing it. You must also have experience in technical training delivery with a focus on SaaS with a proven track record of delivering training to 100+ users together with experience of working in both the professional services execution sector and you must have a strong background in 2 of the following fields: Training: sales, account management, training, professional services or management consulting. You will be experienced in gathering, analysing and reporting on data and will also be an expert in designing, delivering and monitoring the Customer Health Index (CHI) and have experience in working with CSM software.
Candidates must be BA/BS degree qualified (or equivalent). An MBA or MS may prove to be advantageous.
If you possess the above and have excellent communication skills apply NOW!