Lead Data Analyst
Montash have been engaged by a Global FMCG Organisation to source and secure a Lead Data Analyst to join their analytics team. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide an integral link between the analytics team and the wider IT and business functions
- Lead a team of analysts and developers to successfully deliver against a wide programme of work
- Report Delivery - co-ordination and preparation for all reporting across a global programme of current projects in accordance with practices set by the PMO
- Extensive use of SQL database and Excel
Skills and Requirements
- Extensive SQL (SSIS, SSRS etc.) and Excel experience, SAS preferable
- Excellent data and process analysis skills and experience including data business rules, definition and administration, as well as appraisal and design of processes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of master data projects
This is an urgent requirement for a Lead Data Analyst to join a Global FMCG Organisation based in London, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: "Data Analyst" / "Analytics" / "Data Analysis" / "Reporting" / "SQL" / "Excel" / "SAS" / "SSIS" / "SSRS"