Lead Delivery Architect / Financial Services / Leadership / Line management / Stakeholder engagement
Montash have been engaged by an industry leading Financial Services provider who is seeking a Lead Delivery Architect to join their growing function, the purpose of this role will be to directly manage a team of Delivery Architects on large scale projects and programmes.
- Direct line Management of a team including performance reviews, appraisals, recruitment as well as directing the development of the team.
- This role will involve coaching and mentoring team members within the Delivery Architecture practice.
- Engagement with Key stakeholders across the business and IT, ensuring projects and programmes adhere to the agreed Target Architecture.
- Development of Architecture for complex systems and businesses
- Experience leading a team of Architects, as well as matrix management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills up to Senior exec level
- Experience of delivering system architectures
- Ability to liaise and influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally
If this opportunity is of interest to you or for a talk about the market in general don't hesitate to contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, email@example.com