Lead Development Advisor/Engineer
2 Year Contract - $20,000 - $25,000 per month
Montash have been retained by a leading independent FTSE 250 international oil & gas company to supply a Lead Development Advisor/Engineer to work alongside the Subsurface Manager on their established Southeast Asian assets.
The key responsibility is to provide technical support and quality assurance of key subsurface work performed by the subsurface team.
- Giving quality assurance and technical support of key subsurface work
- Need to be commercially aware, with strong development and Petroleum/Reservoir Engineer background, as well as 15+ years post graduate experience (preferably with an operator)
- Minimum project length of 2 years, with a possible extension to 4 years
- Tertiary Degree in Petroleum Engineering or similar
- Worked within both Multinational/Multidiscipline teams
- Familiarity with both interventions and reservoir surveillance
- Confident in standard reservoir engineering techniques and their application to reserve evaluation and production forecasting
- Strong mentoring, influencing, coaching and leadership skills to lead staff organization-wide towards strategic objectives
- Able to formulate strategy for ongoing developments in a technically, politically and commercially complex environment and to communicate this strongly and efficiently to both Corporate and Senior Management
- Fluent with network modelling and production forecasting (MBAL, Prosper, GAP), and extensive reservoir simulation experience, including history matching and development optimisation (ideally using Petrel-RE / Eclipse)
- Responsible for mentoring and development of Res Eng/Petroleum Eng staff, participate in recruitment of new staff
- Regional experience (Asia)