Lead DevOps Engineer - 12 Months Contract - London
Montash have been engaged by a leading Consultancy to secure a Lead DevOps Engineer, to be based in London.
In this position you will be working as an innovator and thought leader in the build and delivery space. Automation leading enabling continuous delivery will be a main focus in support of build and deployment mechanisms throughout multiple surroundings.
This Lead DevOps Engineer, will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring a team of 5 engineers.
- Design, implement, and maintain continuous build and deployment delivery mechanisms, leveraging innovative programmatic solutions and automation
- Identify and drive automation of tasks associated with end-to-end deployment delivery
- Driving the end-to-end stability and availability of tools and environments used by their customers to support build and deployment
Experience and skill necessities for this Lead DevOps Engineer:
- Delivery of a Cloud migration project from start to finish.
- Some experience in Cloud technologies such as (AWS, Azure or Openstack)
- Experience with CM tools such as Chef, ansible or any similar
- Efficient coding experience in within Java or .Net
- Proven experience developing and automating solutions directly related to Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Scripting experience in any from Python, Perl or Powershell
- Linux or Windows exposure
Keywords: 12 Month Contract / Cloud / Lead DevOps / Amazon Web Services / AWS / Azure / OpenStack / Consultancy / London / Berlin / Amsterdam