Lead DevOps Engineer - 6 Months Contract - Central London
Montash have been engaged by a challenger bank in central London to secure a Lead DevOps Engineer.
In this position you will be working as an innovator and thought leader in the build and delivery space. Automation leading enabling continuous delivery will be a main focus in support of build and deployment mechanisms throughout multiple surroundings.
This Lead DevOps Engineer, will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Design, implement, and maintain continuous build and deployment delivery mechanisms, leveraging innovative programmatic solutions and automation
- Identify and drive automation of tasks associated with end-to-end deployment delivery
Experience and skill necessities for this Lead DevOps Engineer:
- Delivery of a Cloud migration project from start to finish.
- Cloud technologies such as (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with CM tools such as Chef, ansible or any similar
- Proven experience developing and automating solutions directly related to Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Scripting experience in any from Python, Perl or Powershell
- Efficient coding experience in within Java or .Net