Montash have been engaged by an International Brand to source a Lead Digital Architect to work with the CIO and other senior stakeholders, representing Group Architecture on a global technology delivery plan.
You will work closely with the Group Chief Architect and CIO of Digital Platforms in creating and presenting strategic architectural roadmaps to complement the design and delivery of eCommerce, CRM, integration and mobile programmes.
You will represent Group Architecture on the technology delivery in all senior stakeholder meeting & steering committees.
What they are looking for:
- Proven Experience of designing and delivering eCommerce, CRM, Integration and Mobile Platforms
- Good knowledge, understanding and experience of large scale projects
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written in English to influence, challenge, engage, negotiate and inspire your team, peers and stakeholders across the Group Rich experience in managing Business, Application, Information and Technology Architecture end to end.
- Architectural methodologies / frameworks, including TOGAF 9
- Service Oriented Architecture and its application across a broad range of domains. Micro Services would be preferable. Architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on system design and approaches.
- This person needs to understand retail or eCommerce, and come from this type of background
- Knowledge of SAP CRM or Salesforce Cloud
- Knowledge of Mobile technologies, iOs/Android
digital / architecture / togaf / e commerce / crm / integration / mobile / architect / digital platform architect / digital architect / togaf 9 / it governance /