Lead Product Owner
Do you want to be on the leading edge of our eCommerce Platform strategy and help redefine productivity for our company around the world? We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive the future of eCommerce business. Join us in defining the next-generation eCommerce Platform Tools to revolutionize our business across mobile, web, and voice and collaborate with groups across the company to fulfil this promise.
You are a results-oriented and collaborative Product Manager, ready to lead a strategically important area of our business. You have a passion for delivering creative solutions in a fast-paced agile development environment and possess strong product management skills to guide these deliverables from concept to delivery and evaluate post-launch. The ability to build and maintain relationships with partners is critical, as is effective communication with everyone from individual contributors through senior executives. This is your opportunity to drive business-critical deliverables and inspire a team of highly-talented developers, testers, and user experience designers to deliver.
- Identify opportunities using competitive analysis, market and customer research. Build business cases and define product vision and strategy.
- Guide product definition through every stage of the agile software development lifecycle while aligning with multiple stakeholders.
- Partner closely with engineering, UX, and business teams to create solutions that satisfy customer experience, business, and technology goals. Facilitate decision making, propose alternative solutions, and help identify gaps.
- Help with prioritization activities including management of trade-offs between cost, schedule, and customer benefit.
- Define product success and work to drive customer adoption.
- 5+ years of experience in product management or program management in software companies.
- Strong customer focus with experience designing solutions with a team.
- Must have a strong technical background - ideally from a development background.
- Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices & identify what truly matters.
- Problem solving skills is a must. Identify opportunities to innovate and execute against them.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. - Must be fluent in English and excellent German Languages
- High energy and a positive outlook with the passion to make things better at every opportunity.