Lead E-Commerce Solution Architect
||Lead E-Commerce Solution Architect
||£75000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus&Benefits
||almost 3 years ago
Currently I am working with a Global E-commerce enterprise that is undergoing a Global Transformation across their IT Architecture. They are investing heavily to build an eCommerce platform.
As digital consumer engagement models and retail business opportunities evolve, We are creating an eCommerce platform and the related architecture foundation that will enable us to reach even more customers and support the global digital business and technology growth. Our eCommerce Platform will revolutionize how we interface with our customers and remove physical boundaries to allow our customers to connect and order at any time or place, globally. Given our scale, this platform will compete in transaction volumes, performance, and reliability needs with industry leading eCommerce retailers such as Amazon and eBay. This platform will power a broader set of applications that will significantly modernize our, and is the foundational core, responsible for ensuring a customer's order reaches the headquarters
- Work with distributed teams and lead through technical ideas and solutions;
- Bring real life experience to the development team with large transaction volume, high performance and high reliable applications in the scale of Amazon, eBay, etc;
- Produce functional and non-functional component models to meet the above high-end scalability, reliability and performance requirements;
- Extensive experience in delivering projects in: CRM (Salesforce), ERP (SAP) and E-commerce
- Produce technical designs and lead technology selection
- Provide guidance and direction to technical and technology challenges;
- Provide real time deployment, configuration management and runtime issue resolution experience
- Participate in technical and planning discussions
- Professional with 5 or more years of experience as a Senior / Lead Architect in companies such as Amazon, eBay or Google or Global Ecommerce
- Confirmed results and achievements working in one of the world's top ecommerce or distributed transaction processing systems;
- Four year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics; Master's preferred
- Experience developing cloud-based (AWS or Azure, Salesforce) solutions;
- Proactive, self-motivated and team working skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Preferred experience working with international distributed teams;
- Problem solving and solution bringing experience;
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in the UK & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.