Montash have been engaged by a Global Organisation to source and secure a Lead Identity and Access Management Consultant to work in a complex and fast paced environment. The role has a very strategic focus and will focus mainly on:
- Overseeing a small team of IAM Consultants, with a key focus of the role mentoring and developing the team
- Consultancy - working with clients to understand their IAM needs and leading design of cost effective solutions.
- Devising propositions, able to market current services and propositions to a wider client base
- Leading pre sales activities
- Overall IAM Delivery responsibility - responsible for design and delivery at all stages from feasibility to delivery
The successful candidate will have:
- 8+ Years' experience within IT Security industry
- 5+ Years' experience within Identity and Access Management
- Proven excellent IAM skills and experience
- Key stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong consultancy background
- Pre Sales experience - working with technical teams and consultants to devise winning propositions
This is an urgent requirement for a Lead Identity and Access Management Consultant to join a Global Organisation, please submit your CV for a confiedential conversation.