Lead Interaction Designer - Central London - 6-12 months - £500-£550 per day - Global Client - ASAP START
Montash have been engaged by a leading client in order to source and secure a Senior Interactive Designer to design and roll-out an improved payment experience with a financial client as part of a large scale transformation programme impacting over a million users globally.
- Engaging with clients to understand the problems they are looking to solve
- Defining design approaches and processes
- Planning and leading workshops with client stakeholders to develop design concepts
- Acting as an embassador for experience design and all it entails, demonstrating it value to clients and colleagues
- Performing as a hands-on UX designer at all stages - from carrying out formative user research and producing concept sketches through the creation of wireframes, specs and interaction patterns
- Offering leadership to others in the team
- The successful candidate will have a portfolio that can demonstrate experience beyond content - or marketing orientated website design. This might include work on software applications, mobile apps, user interface with complex functional or informational requirements, or projects carried out for highly specialised user groups.
- Experience with Omnigraffle as well as other commonly used UX tools such as Axure, and Adobe illustrator
- Sales ability in selling your ideas to individuals of various professional backgrounds and gaining their confidence.
This is an URGENT requirement for a Lead Interactive Designer, please send an updated CV for a confidential conversation.
Location: Central London
Duration: 12 months initially
Client: Global Client
Day Rate: £500-£550
Employment Business: Montash
Posted Date: 25/02/16
Interactive / designs / user / customer / experience / interface / wireframes / prototypes / agile / scrum / develop / business / analysis / analyst / draw / architect / architecture / transformation / payments / finance / financial / global / technology