I am currently working with a Global Enterprise (FTSE 100) that is going through a large Transformation across their Sales & Marketing Systems.
I am looking for an experienced Ms Dynamics CRM Developer / Designer to be part of a greenfield Ms Dynamics 2015 CRM implementation.
The role of Lead Dynamics CRM Software Developer will be to work on our cutting edge technologies for our core operations platform - Dynamics CRM - and design, code, test, and analyze on it. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle, working with the latest Microsoft technologies (TFS, .NET 4.0, SQL Server 2008, C#, Visual Studio 2010, etc.). The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
- Assist other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Generate statistics and prepare and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior software developers
Formal Education & Certification
- Preferred BSCS or Similar Degree, and/or 6-years equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
Knowledge & Experience
- Developer with 4+years' experience in Dynamics CRM
- C# - Minimum 3-4 years
- .NET 4.0 Services
- Experience working with four tier architectures (UI, BLL, DAL, DB)
- Application Design Experience (Strong)
- Previous experience leading a CRM project is a plus
- Knowledge of the CRM platform and .NET services oriented architecture is preferred
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft products including: Visual Studio .NET, C# and/or VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, SharePoint Portal Server and BizTalk server.
- Must have 2 years of database design and development experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Suite would be an added plus
- J2EE experience is a plus
- Strong ability to work in a customer interfacing environment.
- Ability to Quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Self-motivated, independent, team-player, detail oriented, responsible
- Exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Highly logical.
- Technically proficient.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.