Job titles: Functional Consultant, Business Analyst, SAP BI Consultant, Senior BI Consultant, Senior Business Intelligence Consultant, Solution Architect.
Key skills: SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP BI, SAP BO, SAP Business Objects, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Business Intelligence
A Global Consumer goods company seeks a Lead SAP HANA Consultant with experience of architecture to work within their IT function on projects throughout the globe. The successful candidate will be a strong techno-functional business analyst with excellent stakeholder engagement ability and previous experience in managing third party relationships. Working in a highly innovative technology driven workplace, you will have the opportunity to be heavily involved with the latest technology, including SAP Hana.
- Engage and manage a complex variety of stakeholders and manage third party relationships.
- Work collaboratively with teams of project and programme managers.
- Manage End to End service from defining requirements through design of solutions, then building testing and deploying solutions.
- Ensure consistency and simplicity of processes to provide the most efficient and cost effective service.
- Provide strategic insight and contribute to the Organisations IT department.
- Motivate and lead others within the team projecting governance.
- 4-6 years' experience in an international organisation.
- Previous experience in highly complex BI infrastructure.
- Back end expertise especially BW in a commercial environment.
- Experience with SAP BI/BW and Microsoft BI.
- SAP HANA is highly desirable, Hana SQL or BO on Hana.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Fluent English.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity further please contact Stephanie at email@example.com without delay.