Montash Associates are working with a Prestigious Global Organisation who is seeking a Global Enterprise Architect Security.
They are seeking a forward thinking Enterprise Architect, reporting directly to the Global Head of Enterprise Application Architecture.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work to provide an integrated cyber security program
- Proactively drive the incorporation of information security in the architectural processes of the company
- Bring in detection security for penetration, security incidents and all traces of hacking
- Contribute heavily to development of the complete security landscape
- Provide guidance for the end-to-end security process
- Bringing in an identity management system
- Business enablement, ensuring security presence in IT lifecycles
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture and other Architecture team leads in order to deliver outstanding cost effective security architecture principles
- Vision of the market, and opinions about vision and strategy
- Security enabled delivery roadmaps
- Trend analysis and reporting
- Technology comparisons and competitive analysis
- Vendor selection and down selection processes
- Regulation driven initiatives
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have core Enterprise Architecture skills
- Have experience in Security Architecture
- Have an orientation of security principles
- Be experienced in target architecture
- Have a very disciplined and measured approach
- Have experience in both Application and Infrastructure Architecture
- Have good experience of using Cloud components
- Global Exposure Background
- Experience in using PingFederate
- Extensive stakeholder engagement skills
- Broad experience in Enterprise Architecture
- Experience in large IT projects including bespoke development and package implementations
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
Montash Associates acts as an employment agency/business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Matthew Watts on 0207 014 0230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.