Lead ServiceNow Consultant - up to €100,000 + Bonus.
I am looking for an experienced IT Service Management Lead with experience in ServiceNow to join a Global Management Consultancy experiencing tremendous growth across their Service Management Practices.
- Design and deliver services built on the ServiceNow platform
- Work with clients to assess current state processes and tools, define ServiceNow requirements and develop and configure the ServiceNow platform
- Support the team responsible for the implementation and administration of the ServiceNow installation including managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, developing workflow customizations, and supporting quality assurance teams
- responsible for leveraging knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions for our clients within ServiceNow which includes architecting technical implementations of IT and business processes, organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating the efforts of one to two staff administrators
- Provide expert-level support and technical mentoring, assist customers with proof-of-concept activities, and lead practice build efforts to include development of practice intellectual property (IP)
- Manage clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Be flexible to travel across the DACH Region
- Five years of experience in SaaS software configuration and development using Web Services and Simple Object Access Protocol, XML/RPC, and AJAX
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience; ServiceNow Administrator Certification is a plus
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate
- Demonstrated project execution skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering a minimum of two medium to large-scale ServiceNow implementations
- Experience leading implementation team